Recover your money from Shopify chargebacks and lost orders
A better way to deal with Shopify chargebacks.
How does this work?
- Easily insure any of your orders by taking a photo of the package you're shipping to the customer.
Why does this work?
- The likelihood of banks resolving disputes in your favour increase if you have shipment photos and verified addresses that we help you save.
Will it work for me?
- You can use this app if you ship your own products. We're compatible with all shipping carriers, checkout types, and other apps like Route.
Photos are worth a thousand words.
You'll use our app to scan the barcode of your shipping labels and snap a picture of your product. It takes a few seconds and provides an expotential amount of value when handling customer questions.
It's your own internal insurance
Win disputes more often
- Download our personalized responses and PDF documents to answer your disputes with a higher liklihood of winning.
Issue fewer refunds
- Use the photo scans of your shipped products so you can visually verify if an order was missing an item without needing to trust a customer.
Control undelivered orders
- A majority of disputes happen when customers are unaware their order was undelivered due to a shipping address mistake. We'll help you message these customers to keep everyone looped in.
Catch mistakes before they happen
Let DisputeCore.com track your shipments to help avoid customer disputes if a delivery issue occurs with your shipping carrier.
Verify your addresses
- Every order you scan with DisputeCore will have it's address verified so you can delay a fulfillment until a customer confirms their shipping information.
Build-your-own quality assurance
- For smaller teams, managers can schedule daily overviews to see which your team's total shipped order quantity, their photos, and product quality.